Friday 7 November 2014

ANSWERS LIES WITHIN

Hello friends.
It has been months since I felt like writing anything here. The battle I was (am) going through has been real tough. There have been too many questions; the answers are unknown to many of them yet. I've been searching the answers to all these since long. Hummm!

My world is around students. So most of the things I go through are related with either students or the study.

It was a real challenge for me to continue teaching since the beginning of this year (2013-14) as I had several apprehensions for my own abilities to teach. It was really gloomy that I started the session (2013-14) with a mind full of doubts. I didn't know anything I was doing. I was unsure of why I was doing this or that then.

I have always said to my students that "I teach with my Heart, not with the mind". And here, the Heart was full of Hurts. Moreover, the mind was in doubts. No one to blame, I was myself responsible for my such debacle. It would have been good that I was little more tough in taking decisions (during 2012-13) but, it was Better that I was not so. For, it caused me to face more challenges and be in more pain. 

Thanks to those people who gave me the Time to adjust. It was due to their denial that pushed me to go within for the search of answers; due to these persons I faced the Real (Fake) world around us. They helped me to be what I am today. Well, I mean : a little more Practical. Thanks a lot to all of you. 

Thanks in particular to Someone for whom I wrote this.

Although, not all my doubts are cleared but as they say : "Time heals everything; just give some time to the time." I'm sure that I would be having the answers I'm looking for.

At last (but not least), Thanks Lord that I am a Better Teacher now!

No comments:

Post a Comment